Experience the wonders of the Aurora Borealis in the true winter wonderland
Did you know that the best time for catching the northern lights is from September to March? In our Northern lights tours, you will explore the coolest places in Iceland, with its frozen beaches and waterfalls. Get ready for the true winter wonderland.
Expert Travel Advise
Discount off food and drink menu
Oct. to Apr.
Prices based on standard double/twin rooms
- Price includes accommodation, breakfast, Wi-Fi, service charges and taxes
- Guests get 15% off food and drink menu during their stay at our hotels
- Free cancellation up to 28 days prior to arrival
Our Winter Tours are from min. 5 nights.
The preferred payment is via credit card. If a bank transfer is requested, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15% deposit is required to confirm a booking. Full payment is required one month prior to arrival.
We accept the following credit cards;
- DINERS CLUB
The following is included in our Around Iceland Tours:
- Free parking (our countryside hotels)
- 15% discount on food and drink menus in our hotels
The following is not included in our Around Iceland Tours:
- Rental car
- Road tolls
- Boat trips
- Entrance fees
- Drinks & beverages
We are here to assist you. If you want to make changes, then please send change request via email to email@example.com or to the agent whom you have been in contact with.
Please note that all changes are subject to availability.
We offer free cancellation up to 28 days prior to arrival. Cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to arrival
up to 28 days
No cancellation fee
14 - 27 days
25% of total price
3 – 13 days
50% of total price
0 - 2 days
100% of total price
Infants (0 to 2 years old) stay free of charge and cots are free of charge.
Children (3 to 5 years old) stay free of charge when using existing beds. Free complimentary breakfast is included.
Children in separate rooms pay adult price.
Parking is free of charge at all our hotels in the countryside.
In Reykjavík, 4 star hotels:
- Hotel Reykjavík Grand - free parking
- Hotel Reykjavík Saga - public parking (addl. charge)
- Hotel Reykjavík Centrum - public parking (addl. charge)
- Fosshotel Reykjavík - public parking (addl. charge)
In Reykjavík, 3 star hotels:
- Fosshotel Baron - free parking (limited availability)
- Fosshotel Lind - free parking (limited availability)
- Fosshotel Raudara - - free parking (limited availability)
Please note, we cannot reserve public parking.
Yes, you can. We have carefully planned our tours but they can also be tailored to better suit your needs.