Our pet policy
Dogs are allowed in our hotels throughout the year 2022, with limited availability of dog friendly rooms at each hotel. It is important that you inform us if you intend on bringing your dog as we need to accommodate your reservation to one of our dog friendly rooms.
Please read the following rules that apply when bringing your dog with you.
- Please inform us when booking that you are bringing your dog with you
- Dogs are not allowed in public areas of the hotel
- At check-in and check-out the dog should wait in the car or outside
- Dogs should be on a leash going in and out of the hotel
- Dogs can not be left alone in the rooms
- It is advised that dogs stay in their cage in the rooms
- Dogs should be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest
- At check-in, a service fee of 3000 ISK will be charged per room/per night (maximum 2 dogs)
- The owner of the dog is liable for any and all damage the dog might cause
- In the event of disturbance from the dog, Íslandshótel reserve the right to ask the guest and the dog to leave the property.
Please remember the basic amenities for your dog
- Dog bag
- Extra leash
- Candy & Toys
- First aid kit for your dog